Overheating in engines is often caused by a poorly-performing cooling system. This can lead to a lack of performance or worse, the potential failure of your engine and transmission resulting in expensive repair bills.
Our Cooling System Flush is designed to break down and remove rust and scale deposits safely from the cooling system. This speciality service then replaces up to 95% of the old coolant and refills the system with quality, long-life fluid.
Specialty conditioning treatment is added to help maintain the cooling system in an optimum condition.
- Check radiator for damage or leaks
- Check hoses and thermostat operation
- Drain and flush cooling system
- Refill radiator with coolant and conditioner
- Pressure test cooling system and test for leaks.